ECOEGG LAUNDRY EGG
The Ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of natural mineral pellets encased in a recyclable egg.
Containing no harmful chemicals and kind to your skin, the Laundry Egg completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you a kinder laundry solution. Better for you and the planet!
Once you’ve used your Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, you can buy Refill Laundry Egg Pellets which allow you to use the egg over and over again!
- Replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner
- Contains no harmful chemicals, just natural minerals
- Rated excellent for sensitive skin by Dermatest
- Helps to reduce single-use plastic
- Suitable for vegans and is cruelty-free.
- Suitable for handwashing. Simply place the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal. The Laundry Egg can be used from 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- It's cost effective, costing just 7 cents per wash or 4 cents per wash when you buy the refills.