Konjac sponges – haven’t heard of them? Well, if sustainable, vegan-friendly beauty is your vibe, then a konjac sponge might just be a skincare routine game changer!
Japan’s secret to seriously smooth skin, the humble konjac sponge is the under-the-radar essential buffing your face to flawlessness one cleanse at a time. They cleanse and exfoliate in one simple step, giving your skin a smooth and glowing look, without the harsh irritation of a physical scrub!
- Aloë Vera: enriched with aloe vera, absorbs excess toxins and oil that cause spots and acne. It moisturizes and helps with its alkaline properties in acne-prone skin.
- Charcoal: enriched with bamboo charcoal powder, deeply cleans pores to eliminate blackheads and dirt while absorbing excess toxins and oil. It moisturizes and helps with its alkaline properties in acne-prone skin.
- Natural: the white sponge is made purely from the konjac root. No additional minerals have been added to the sponge. This makes the sponge suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin types, for a gentle but effective cleanse.
How To Use
- Rinse the sponge well with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze the sponge (don’t wring it out!).
- If necessary, add a facial cleanser
- Massage the sponge with small circular movements over the skin (face and/or body)
- Rinse the sponge well after use
- Squeeze the water from the sponge
- Hang the sponge on the string so that it can dry properly
Biodegradable | 100% Natural | Vegan
Brand: Croll & Denecke
Composition: Konjac root