As soon as your pre-order items arrive I will ship to you using whatever delivery method you chose!
You will get an email letting you know your items are on the way! (lead time: 04/05)
Tip – choose a colour swatch by the add to basket and the image will change to show you the shade
- Shade 301 – IVORY: is invisible and suits fair complexions for whom added colour would be an issue.
- Shade 302 – BEIGE ORANGE: suits those with medium complexions and warm undertones.
- Shade 304 – CAPPUCCINO: suits those with medium complexions and cool/olive undertones.
- Shade 305 – MILK CHOCOLATE: suits those with darker complexions and cool undertones.
COMPACT POWDER FEATURES
- Mattifies and balances
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 gr
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Micronised bamboo stem powder): Regenerates epidermis – A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Organic cocoa butter: Moisturises and protects – Cocoa butter protects the skin from aggressive external influences. It helps maintain moisture levels as it slows water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin surface.
- Silver (CI77820 micronised silver powder): Natural preservative – These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin.
- Silica (organic silica): Toning and moisturising – The human body contains about seven grams of silica, far more than any other mineral including iron (and silica is the second component of the earth’s crust with a 28% share after oxygen with 47%). An essential quality of silica is that it allows the body to efficiently absorb and assimilate minerals and vitamins. The connective tissue of the human body (cell wall) is composed of collagen and elastin. These molecules need silica, which, however, is no longer synthesised from an age of about twenty. An external supply is needed especially for the skin. For this reason, most of the products in the ZAO range contain organic silica.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan – NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers