LastRound is a reusable alternative to makeup pads and rounds! Housed in a cute & carryable case, easy to store or take with you! It’s made of a shape-shifting fabric that feels just like regular cotton rounds when liquid is applied and one pack is good for 1750 uses or more.
LastRound is made of 100% renewable raw materials. Every round is completely compostable.
Contains: 7 reusable cotton pads
How To Use
- Wash the pads thoroughly before use. LastRound is tough when dry but soft with a little bit of water. You can use it for gently cleaning your skin, applying creams or removing your makeup without any discomfort.
- Most liquid makeup, like foundation, is oil-based, so the way to remove the stains is by using a grease-fighting agent, like dish soap. Wet the area, and apply dish soap to the stain with a soft brush, and then launder the rounds.
- Machine wash used pads at 60°C in a laundry bag. Let the round dry completely before putting it back in the case.
- Not recommended to use with nail polish. We have special pads for this!
- Case: Recycled ocean waste plastic
- Rounds: 70% FSC certified Scandinavian wood fibers, 30% cotton fibers that are too short for the textile industry to use
Made in Denmark
Compostable | Reusable | Machine washable