A super hydrating Face Serum with jojoba, sea buckthorn and rosehip oils which if you use morning and night it will help boost collagen and keep skin firm!
Rich in Vitamin C, antioxidant-rich coffee and rosehip oils fade dark spots and brighten complexion whilst being scented with geranium, rose and lemon essential oils to uplift you every day!
Tip: this is also excellent as a hair or beard oil: jojoba oil softens hair whilst rosehip keeps the skin beneath healthy and reduces irritation.
- Certified organic hydrating face serum
- Rich in Vitamin C from rosehip & sea buckthorn oils
- Brightens the skin with coffee oil from repurposed grounds
- Suitable for all skin types and use morning & night
- Also amazing as a beard balm
- Scented with geranium, rose and lemon essential oils.
THE ECOSSENTIALS DIFFERENCE
I am so happy to be working with Upcircle as they create incredible products from ingredients that would have otherwise gone to waste!
The coffee scrub and face serum come with a plastic lid so I have been working with Upcircle to find the best solution; for every single product sold on my site with a plastic lid it will be white plastic instead of black (as black plastic can never be recycled). On top of that, you can send them back to me for a discount off your next Upcircle purchase! All of these lids will be re-used on future orders of products.
HOW TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT
When you’ve finished your product and want to send your lid back to get a discount please do the following:
- Package your lid in a simple envelope and postage stamp
- Include your name inside with order number from your original order so we can find your email address
- Send back to Ecossentials, Charlottalei 2, 2930 Brasschaat, Belgium
- When we recieve your lid back we will email you a voucher code for money off your repeat order
This face serum is housed in a glass bottle with a PP cap, rubber bulb and glass pipette. Each serum comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
For a plastic-free refill, simply save the dropper from your first bottle and select “Refill – aluminium cap” from the drop-down menu when you make a repeat purchase!
“Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant – like used coffee grounds and brewed chai tea spices. But they often end up going to landfill.
Why should all that good stuff go to waste?
It shouldn’t. That’s why, at UpCircle, we elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love.
And as well as being 100% natural, our skincare range is also 100% brilliant. Because you shouldn’t have to choose between doing the right thing and getting the best results. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature’s own skin rejuvenators – and do the planet some good, too.
That’s all-round better skincare.