The ideal natural & sustainable wound cover to help repair minor cuts and grazes!
Made with soft, organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures.
Made out of bamboo, which is a soft and breathable option for wound coverings that is naturally antimicrobial and the most sustainable option in skin care you can choose!
PATCH is free from irritating chemicals, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for all sensitive skin types. Every package contains 25 strips.
- PATCH organic strips are the natural approach to wound care.
- Made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre, one of the fastest-growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.
- Ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
- PATCH has been engineered to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market, appealing to all skin types both young and old.
- Say goodbye to any red marks from your typical plasters!