HappySoaps Shampoo Bars are 100% plastic free, vegan and natural! They’re all handmade in the Netherlands! No gram of plastic is used in production, transport and storage. In addition, all the Shampoo Bars are completely free of palm oil!
Converted, the bars are also a lot cheaper than the traditional shampoos. One Shampoo Bar equals 2 to 3 plastic shampoo bottles. Use in combination with a conditioner bar for extra silky smooth hair.
Every bar is nourishing, against dandruff & suited for colored hair.
- Aloë Vera: Especially for damaged hair. Against itchy scalp and dandruff, also suitable for normal to oily hair.
- Melon: Suitable for every hairtype & for frizzy and curly hair types
- Chamomille: Suitable for blonded and blonde hair & also suitable for irritated scalp and damaged hair.
- Cinnamon: Suitable for dry, limp, damaged and thin hair
- Lavender: Especially for dandruff and normal hair. Also suitable as a silver shampoo.
- Rose: Suitable for all hair types
*Want to know which bar suits your hairtype? Check out every scent/different bar for extra specifics! Looking for another scent or type? Check out the equally good bars from Shampoobars here!
- ANIMAL TRIAL FREE
- PALMOIL FREE
- SLS AND SLES FREE
- NO PARABEN OR SUPLHATES
- CRUELTY FREE
- 70 GRAM
- 90 – 110 WASHES
- HANDMADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
How to use:
1. With wet hands, rub the Shampoo Bar between your palms to create lather. An alternative is to rub the Shampoo Bar directly through your hair.
2. Use the foam to soap your hair. Massage the foam carefully through your hair. You can also do it faster, but by massaging you will shake all the greasiness and other dirt out of your hair.
3. Enjoy the delicious wash and rinse your hair thoroughly afterwards.
4. Store the Shampoo Bar neatly, preferably in a dry place. Voila!