Shampoobars are 100% plastic free, vegan and natural! They’re all handmade in the Netherlands! No gram of plastic is used in production, transport and storage. In addition, all the Shampoo Bars are completely free of palm oil!
Converted, the bars are also a lot cheaper than the traditional shampoos. One Shampoo Bar equals 2 to 3 plastic shampoo bottles. For optimal use, it’s very much adviced to use in combination with a conditioner bar.
Still doubting if a shampoo bar is for you? Or can’t decide between the different scents and effects? Then look at these medium shampoo bars!
Every bar is nourishing, against dandruff & suitable for colored hair.
- Jasmine: For Normal To Dry Hair, Sensitive Scalp, Curly Hair
- Vanille: For Normal To Dry Hair, Curly Hair
- Papaya Cherry: For Normal To Dry Hair and/or Dry Scalp, Very Gentle, Suitable for Children
- Coconut: Nourishing, Very Gentle, Damaged Hair, Suitable for Children
- Citron: For Oily to Greasy Hair
- Eucalyptus: For Normal To Dry Hair
- Tea Tree: Sensitive/Itchy Scalps, Dry Hair
- Rose: For Normal To Dry Hair, Suits every Hair Type
*Want to know which bar suits your hairtype? Check out every scent/different bar for extra specifics! Looking for another scent or type? Check out the equally good bars from Happysoaps here!
- ANIMAL TRIAL FREE
- PALMOIL FREE
- SLS AND SLES FREE
- NO PARABEN OR SUPLHATES
- CRUELTY FREE
- 60 GRAM
- 80 – 100 WASHES
- HANDMADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- pH: 6,5
How to use
1. With wet hands, rub the Shampoo Bar between your palms to create lather. An alternative is to rub the Shampoo Bar directly through your hair.
2. Use the foam to soap your hair. Massage the foam carefully through your hair. You can also do it faster, but by massaging you will shake all the greasiness and other dirt out of your hair.
3. Enjoy the delicious wash and rinse your hair thoroughly afterwards.
4. Store the Shampoo Bar neatly, preferably in a dry place. Voila!
Use in combination with a conditioner bar for extra silky smooth hair.
Don’t be frightened about a possible transition period! Some experience more frizz, some more grease, some nothing. It can last a couple of days or some weeks to fully get adjusted, but it’s really nothing drastic. Afterwards, your hair will 100% be more lush, soft and healthy, one day after the other #goodhairdaysforever !
Does It Lather?
One of the most FAQ: Does a shampoo bar really lather, like regular shampoo? HELL YES! You shouldn’t have to choose between good for you & the planet or effective. Our bars create a lucious, heavenly smelling lather that nourishes & cleanses your scalp even better than the toxic, liquid variations!
The packaging of these Shampoo Bars is 100% biodegradable and completely plastic free.