The 300 gram soap nuts packaging is enough for 100 washes and/or 300 small washes.
- Allergy-free detergent
- Fully biodegradable: the used wash nuts can be put on the compost heap or in the green container after use.
- Works in all types of washing machines
- The washing machine lasts longer and no longer suffers from built-up residue as with traditional detergents.
- Protective waxes keep the colours brighter for longer compared to regular detergents. Even the finest silk can be washed with washing-up notes.
Soap nuts are easy to use and at low temperature even 2 to 3 x:
– Put the desired amount of soap nuts in the small included bag and close it well.
– Put the laundry in the machine, put the soap nuts on top and run the normal program.
– At the end take the soap nuts out of the washing machine and let them dry. The bag and the nuts can of course be reused.
For slightly soiled, use 3-5 nuts.
For heavily soiled laundry use 4-6 nuts
In areas with hard water, use of 7 nuts
Very skin friendly, 100% natural and without chemical additives. This makes it particularly suitable for people with allergies, neurodermatitis and people with sensitive skin.
No fabric softener needed: For hard water, softener should be added as usual.