DIY BOX DEO CREAM
Aluminium-free, vegan deodorant cream in a DIY box!
With this DIY box, you can now make your own aluminium-free deodorant cream! The box contains all the ingredients you need to mix your own deodorant in just a few minutes - quick, easy and environmentally friendly. The DIY box is also suitable for beginners: a great start for your zero waste everyday life.
The Natural version is suitable for pregnant women and people with fragrance allergies.
One glass jar of the homemade organic deodorant cream will last up to 4 months with daily use. As the DIY box contains two glass jars of 75 grams of deodorant, you even have a supply of at least 7 months!
- In the set: exactly portioned organic ingredients, recipe card, 2 brewing glasses & grass paper labels for labelling
- Preparation time: approx. 12 min.
- Utensils needed: kettle, 2 bowls, small whisk or fork for whisking
- Total quantity: 150ml, 75ml per jar
- Disposal: Cardboard in waste paper, glass jars in waste glass