GFT COMPOST BIN
With these waste bins, you can simply collect GFT waste from the kitchen and then make your own compost or collect it separately for the GFT collection service!
Thanks to the active carbon odor filter in the lid, you won't have any unpleasant odors. The filter lasts approx. 4 months and can be replaced by a new refill odor filter.
- Medium: 21.5x 16.5x 33 cm
- Large: 37x 28x 36 cm
What belongs to GFT?
- Peels and residues of vegetables, fruit and potatoes
- Leftovers from cooked food
- Bread, dough, rice and pasta
- Meat and fish remains (including bones, shells and bones)
- Peanut and nut shells
- Loose tea and coffee grounds (without the bag or filter)
- Bread and cheese crusts (without plastic)
- Weeds, small trimmings, cut grass and leaves
- Cut flowers and houseplants